Freezes on disc one and 2 of the espn tom kite golf

General forum for 4DO
cetrata

Freezes on disc one and 2 of the espn tom kite golf

Postby cetrata » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:39 pm

"game". On the side slope below feet in the sand shots portion, it constantly hangs up on the beginning where tom kite says "Another one of the most difficult shots." Eventually, the 4do crashed. I tried it about 3 times and same results each time. The videos before that worked fine.

Edit 1: I found another one on the downhill slope video also on disc one where the audio hangs up towards the end of that video.

Edit 2: Found 2 mores freezes on disc 2 at the 2 bottom videos.

Edit: Disc 3 has random freezes that makes it almost impossible for disc 3 to play.
Viktor

Re: Freezes on disc one and 2 of the espn tom kite golf

Postby Viktor » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:33 pm

cetrata wrote:"game". On the side slope below feet in the sand shots portion, it constantly hangs up on the beginning where tom kite says "Another one of the most difficult shots." Eventually, the 4do crashed. I tried it about 3 times and same results each time. The videos before that worked fine.

Edit 1: I found another one on the downhill slope video also on disc one where the audio hangs up towards the end of that video.

Edit 2: Found 2 mores freezes on disc 2 at the 2 bottom videos.

Edit: Disc 3 has random freezes that makes it almost impossible for disc 3 to play.

I've never played this game, I will see what is wrong with it.

Return to “General Forum”