Iron Angel of the Apocalypse: The Return - Bug

General forum for 4DO
Silanda

Iron Angel of the Apocalypse: The Return - Bug

Postby Silanda » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:21 am

Just another bug report. This has never worked correctly as far as I can tell, and doesn't work properly on 3DOplay either. When you start a game, it plays an intro video. After the intro video (you can press P and X together to skip it) there is an interactive video sequence where you can move to avoid obstacles. The overlay graphics, health bar etc, display, but the video does not.
Viktor

Re: Iron Angel of the Apocalypse: The Return - Bug

Postby Viktor » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:38 pm

Silanda wrote:Just another bug report. This has never worked correctly as far as I can tell, and doesn't work properly on 3DOplay either. When you start a game, it plays an intro video. After the intro video (you can press P and X together to skip it) there is an interactive video sequence where you can move to avoid obstacles. The overlay graphics, health bar etc, display, but the video does not.

I Will see, I can check how it works on the console and to compare with the emulator, also you could update information for this game in compatibility list here: http://wiki.fourdo.com/index.php?title=Compatibility_List
Silanda

Re: Iron Angel of the Apocalypse: The Return - Bug

Postby Silanda » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:43 pm

I would, but unless I'm being dumb I can't seem to register on the wiki. Also, I noticed that Tetsujin 2, the Japanese version of the game, is given a correct score on the list.

Return to “General Forum”