:D Share are Knowledge on tirals & error for 4DO Emulator

General forum for 4DO
JCGamer

:D Share are Knowledge on tirals & error for 4DO Emulator

Postby JCGamer » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:54 pm

:) Hi everyone
This JCGamer here and I am here to talk about more about 4DO Emulator General discussion on Trails and error for the Emulator and more. I understand that emulator is still a early Stage. :shock: I'm shock that we don't have a technical support section or trouble shooting section for this forum. I am not trying make a request about it but its be every nice if we did have something to work on or shared are best knowledge on Trial and error we find within the 4DO Emulator and also be cool to have a feedback section if be possible to help the programmer on the bug we encounter. This way we can help the programmer a lot on the feed back we find and share the thing we encounter AND sorry for this old man wishful thinking :lol: . well this is JCGamer saying let share what we learn and what we encounter and help the members and programmer to make there life easy ^^ and work with what we know.

Your Member
JCGamer
BryWI

Re: :D Share are Knowledge on tirals & error for 4DO Emulato

Postby BryWI » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:31 pm

I think the wiki covers what you are looking for, does it not? Perhaps I am misunderstanding you though.

http://wiki.fourdo.com/index.php?title= ... ility_List
JCGamer

Postby JCGamer » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:09 pm

BryWI wrote:I think the wiki covers what you are looking for, does it not? Perhaps I am misunderstanding you though.

http://wiki.fourdo.com/index.php?title= ... ility_List
well that good thing you guy have a wiki to show what version work for each of the game from the Compatibly list but this is not what I was talking about . for example only forum section we got is the Forum General and the Beta Versions section. sure that cool and all but would it be better to have a 3rd extra section for this forum to discuss more about the trouble shooting for the emulator. Okay I understand they can send there feedback and problem here on the General forum discussion but then everything will be out place and be bit confusing for other new member an example . :) I know you might think of me as a foolish old man :lol: but with a new section for the forum on Trail and error we can take the time to post are solving problem to gaming member and guide them better and to help them with there problem. Not only to find new bug as well but also to help the programmer with the feed back we find. As I see it so far I encounter 6 gamers on my youtube account that send me private message about the 4DO Emulator and ask me why they cant load the CD image. I do understand what there doing wrong but I am never around to take the time to help them cause my heath and looking after my family. so I always tell them come here to take the time post your error in very detail this way they know the problem. but they always come to me for guide and answer of the problem XD but I always :) tell them everyone at 4DO forum are friendly and they willing help as long to give them the right correct detail of there problem. so do you see what am trying to say its just be nice to have extra section :) for this forum
BryWI

Postby BryWI » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:47 pm

Ah yes, I do understand now. It's a good suggestion. I gon't think I have access to fix that though. We don't have much traffic through the forum to warrant having multiple sub forums, but maybe it would be easier for others to post their problems in a troubleshooting or tech support forum.
JCGamer

Postby JCGamer » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:30 pm

BryWI wrote:Ah yes, I do understand now. It's a good suggestion. I don't think I have access to fix that though. We don't have much traffic through the forum to warrant having multiple sub forums, but maybe it would be easier for others to post their problems in a troubleshooting or tech support forum.
:lol: yes and yeah you have read my mind finally that is exactly what I was hoping for you to say. A tech support Section for forum would be wonderful XD. I do understand where your coming from about the limit you have and how the forum don't have that much traffic. but soon when that time come We be ready for a tech support Section for the forum ^^.
Now let talk about how we going to encounter member and gamer for help on Frontend for the 4DO Emulator. I know there a lot of people using Game EX or using Hyper spin would also be looking for answer just in case that ever happen XD with the idea having a tech support Section. I do understand these Front-end have there own forum but sometime they might come here for a 3rd option for looking for answer or find trail and error within the 4do emulator for Front-end software :D

Return to “General Forum”